Florist Chronicles is a South African based resource website, providing useful information about flowers and the caring of your flowers. You will find interesting articles with great tips, tricks and advice from international expert florists and renowned florists in South Africa.
Feel free to subscribe to our website to stay up to date with all the latest news and articles.
What you will find on the Florist Chronicles website
You will find Florist Chronicles to be an extensive flower resource, with interesting articles posted by expert florists ranging from:
- Information about various flower types
- Flower care tips and tricks
- How to arrange flowers in creative ways
- How to create your own bouquet
- The various meanings of flowers
- The meanings of different flower colours
- How to choose flowers
- Important flower dates
- A reminder service that users can sign up for
- Message and master of ceremonies speech ideas
- Wedding flower ideas
- Information, tips and advice on growing your own flowers
- Information and interesting facts about flowers in general
- Advice and do’s and do not’s when buying or sending flowers through online flower websites
- Access to hundreds of top florists all over the world
- Subscription to the website to receive all the latest articles and updates
- Newsletter service
We created this website primarily to give the florists in South Africa and all over the world a voice on the internet, especially those who don’t have websites of their own. We also want it to be a useful service and resource to the internet community in general.
There are no subscription costs for the contributing florists or for our readers. This website is completely free and open to all.
If you would like to know more or you are interested in contributing to this website, please feel free to contact us on +27 82 817 4331 or send us an email from our Contact Us page.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community.
The Florist Chronicles Team
Subscribe to Updates
- Valentines Roses May Make Her Swoon, but Tulips Can for Less
- Valleflor: The Road Less Traveled
- Roses from Living Soil
- Ecuador Rose Grower Nurtures Flowers With Love
- Where Do Cut Flowers Grow & How Do They Reach Me?
- The Effects of Bad Customer Service
- Send Flowers for Mothers Day — Without the Hidden Fees
- How to Give Stylishly Chic Mother’s Day Flowers
- Secrets of Flowers Revealed
- How to Make Sugar-Frosted Flowers
- Valentine’s Day Aftermath: Don’t Give Up After a Bad Bouquet
- Valentine’s Day: Just One More Reason to Give Flowers
- 3 Easy Techniques to Create Black Flowers
- Halloween Party Ideas: 9 Tips to Create Ghostly Decor
- Artificial Flowers: The Year-Round Wedding Option
- Unique Ideas for a Wedding with No Flowers