Halloween is just around the corner. Just a few weeks more, and little ghouls and goblins will be running around outside, knocking on every door and demanding treats in trade for not initiating any tricks. So rather than spook the kiddos with toilet-paper mummies or freakish, hunchback statues, encourage your visitors’ best behavior, instead. Put a new twist on “scary” with a ghastly gorgeous Halloween display that focuses on the traditional Jack-o’-lantern.
Addicted to watching “Cake Boss” and its entire sister cake-decorating shows? Wish you could create similarly gorgeous, intricately decorated desserts? You can, but with a twist that will truly set you apart from the crowd.
Do you think “black” when thinking of flowers? Then, think again. The use of the color can add dramatic impact to a flower arrangement. Even among brides, the dark shade is becoming more popular, either for a wedding bouquet and reception flower arrangements, such as a mix of black and white flowers. It’s no longer reserved for gothic touches at Halloween.
A DIY Technique for the Bride on a Budget
Budgets are tight these days. As a result, most brides are being forced to get creative for their weddings to make every dollar they spend work as hard as possible. One way you can save some cash is to choose flowers for your bouquet—and all the other blooms for your bridal party— that are in season. Seasonal flowers are plentiful, which brings down the costs.
Subscribe to Updates
- Extraordinary Halloween Floral Arrangement Ideas
- Valentines Roses May Make Her Swoon, but Tulips Can for Less
- Valleflor: The Road Less Traveled
- Roses from Living Soil
- Ecuador Rose Grower Nurtures Flowers With Love
- Where Do Cut Flowers Grow & How Do They Reach Me?
- The Effects of Bad Customer Service
- Send Flowers for Mothers Day — Without the Hidden Fees
- How to Give Stylishly Chic Mother’s Day Flowers
- Secrets of Flowers Revealed
- How to Make Sugar-Frosted Flowers
- Valentine’s Day Aftermath: Don’t Give Up After a Bad Bouquet
- Valentine’s Day: Just One More Reason to Give Flowers
- 3 Easy Techniques to Create Black Flowers
- Halloween Party Ideas: 9 Tips to Create Ghostly Decor
- Artificial Flowers: The Year-Round Wedding Option