Valentines rose… or Valentines roses? Hmmm. Those search terms didn’t get the Google results you were looking for, eh? Try typing in Valentines day rose. Wait—do you need an apostrophe? Shouldn’t it be Valentine’s Day roses to get the best search results? Argh!
It is quite easy and understandable to be caught up in the fast pace and stress of our 21st century culture and miss the importance of how greatly flowers can positively affect our lives in many almost metaphysical ways.
Flowers make seniors feel better. Science proves it.
Specifically, 81 percent of seniors who participated in a study by Rutgers University (Newark, N.J., U.S.A.) reported a reduction in depression following the receipt of flowers. Forty percent of seniors reported broadening their social contacts beyond their normal social circle of family and close friends. And 72 percent of the seniors who received flowers scored very high on memory tests in comparison with seniors who did not receive flowers.
Want to banish a bad mood? Bring home some blossoms.
Don’t wait until your sweetheart appears with a bouquet of blooms to give your home some floral flair. The health benefits of adorning your abode with flowers are worth splurging on the blossoms for yourself. Science proves it.
Subscribe to Updates
- Create Your Own Unique Valentine’s Day Flower Arrangement
- Extraordinary Halloween Floral Arrangement Ideas
- Valentines Roses May Make Her Swoon, but Tulips Can for Less
- Valleflor: The Road Less Traveled
- Roses from Living Soil
- Ecuador Rose Grower Nurtures Flowers With Love
- Where Do Cut Flowers Grow & How Do They Reach Me?
- The Effects of Bad Customer Service
- Send Flowers for Mothers Day — Without the Hidden Fees
- How to Give Stylishly Chic Mother’s Day Flowers
- Secrets of Flowers Revealed
- How to Make Sugar-Frosted Flowers
- Valentine’s Day Aftermath: Don’t Give Up After a Bad Bouquet
- Valentine’s Day: Just One More Reason to Give Flowers
- 3 Easy Techniques to Create Black Flowers
- Halloween Party Ideas: 9 Tips to Create Ghostly Decor